Custom Search

Monday, July 16, 2007

Went to See the New Shrek Movie

Took the rugrats to see Shrek the third this weekend, and let me say what a pile of shite it was. Luckily the cinema played it loud, because I nearly fell asleep on three occasions. Unfunny, plotless, touchy feely, if we are ourselves everything will be alright nonsense sums up this turgid excuse to get your kids to pester you to part with your hard earned, for some new Shrek merchandise. I would walk through a thousand IKEA's rather than suffer through this tosh again. I dare anybody over the age of twelve not to cheer when it looks like Shrek has been killed. And it goes on forever, I break out in hives just thinking about the whinyness of Justin Timberlakes Arthur character brings me out in hives. Yet every cloud has a silver lining, and this trailer for Transformers was it. I asked Ike if Shouty could come with us, and his reply was, "Is that the one who looks like Harry Potter?"

No comments: