Custom Search

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Uber Keen

Somebody must have had a good time in Munich. It was only a couple of weeks ago (it already seems like ages), and I still need to square it on my plastic, but new boy Sprocket has already priced up Hamburg!! Steady on fella, got to take the trouble and strife away before I make any new Bender plans. But he did come back with a very interesting price, three nights accommodation and flights, £170. I have to admit my hand trembled over the old Mastercard, but providence prevailed. After the annual family jaunt, there is Mad Ad's Edinburgh freedom sojourn to attend, and then we can focus on our next trip to see Der Lowen play. Our destination of choice, by a margin is the port city of Hamburg, home of St Pauli, who play in the Reeperbahn area. We had hoped to take this away game in this season, but the dates were inconvenient. as in we had no cash or holiday entitlement left. Fingers crossed for 2009/10, and if fortune smiles upon us, I will be all over this deal like ugly on an ape.

No comments: