Custom Search

Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

Wanted to write this yesterday, but had a whopper of a hangover. It was El Grande Queso's birthday bash, and I was out with Crespo, Big JohhnyM and the King of the Pixies, to name but a few. It was just a few round Bingley, but before I knew it, I was downing Glenmorangie, Vodka and somehow found myself nursing a Bacardi and Coke. I didn't feel that pissed when I left, but my, did I have a hangover the following day. One of those, "Oh my God I am dying!" variety. What made it worse, is Crespo pulled up at around five to take me for my van, which was outside the Villager in Wilsden. I couldn't be arsed getting changed, so went over in my loafing gear. Kev couldn't get up the street, so I had walk up the road, looking like the worlds scruffiest hobo, past Hefner, Bakes, Pembo and the rest to get my vehicle. Embarrassing to say the least. Any how, I am off to watch the Mighty Bantams play the Imps of Lincoln, a must win if our slender hopes of the play offs are to be maintained. I will try and get back on later with a full and frank match report, as I am currently tee total. Happy Eater, for what's left of it.

No comments: