Custom Search

Friday, April 03, 2009

Bender Ahoy!!!


The sun is out, I haven't been at work for the last couple of days, and my credit card bill isn't due for at least another week. So things are looking grand. And to top it all off, I am off to Munich tomorrow morning!! Hurrah!! Stuff the credit crunch, and tell the British Medical Association to stick it up their arse, as I intend to eat loads off sausage (quiet in the back) and binge drink my self back to the dark ages. TSV 1860 are at home on Sunday, and although their season looks to destined for mid table mediocrity, we shall be there to cheer Der Lowen on. And drink more beer. I have checked the weather report on the Beeb, and they are forecasting rain, but what do they know? All our weekends around Europe have been accompanied by glorious sunshine, and I am sure the Lord Almighty will shine his sun upon us. If I can get near a PC whilst we are there, I will try and post an update, but don't hold your breath...

Auf Weidersehn..

No comments: