Custom Search

Friday, April 10, 2009

Catching Up

Right, I was hoping to get all caught up today, but the best laid plans and all that. The Elster dragged me off out and about, and seeing as I hadn't seen much of her since last Friday, I couldn't really say no. So that means I have to a quick overview of our most excellent Bender, do the scores form the Wood game on Wednesday night ( I was in London so didn't play) and sort out the last round of battle of the brews and upload the new one. Of course the Elster has plans for me tomorrow as well, and not good stuff like rodgering all day, but being dragged off to the coast or something like. So do not despair, I am on it, but everything will be a day behind this week. As you can see below, I managed a buffoon update, and the match report from the 1860 game. I have also, for anybody interested, posted the photos taken to he Bender Squad Gallery site, which can accessed by clicking here. Rome was not built in a day.

No comments: