Custom Search

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Knackered


I have been suffering from yet another bout of extreme idleness as of late. At first I was worried it might have been the start of the so called "Male Menopause," but the fact that I still get a Chubby without much effort put me off this idea. The fact that said Chubby is good for only one use in a day, unlike the several that used to arise no matter how much use, is immaterial. It can't be the start of the mid life crisis. For a start I have never really ventured beyond the mind set of a twenty year old, and have absolutely no urge to purchase a sports car or start wearing designer clothes that only succeeded in making me look even older. No, I think I can pin it to one thing. I haven't been drunk for a fortnight. My body is beginning to realise it is in it's forth decade. Good nights sleep, feeling alright in a morning, knowing what day of the week it is and not being flat broke, have upset my internal body clock. Thankfully I am now work free for the next week and a half, and aim to get myself back in to shape. First up this weekend is a blow out in Munich, three days of Wurst, Beer and Male Bonding. I will be back up to speed in no time, so expect a blizzard of activity over the coming fortnight.

No comments: