Custom Search

Friday, August 03, 2007

Bendership League Fantasy Football

It is nearly kick off on the new Premier League season, and that means fantasy footie. I have sent out invitations to everybody i thought would be interested, and whose e mail I had. I you haven't received one, I probably have an old address, so contact me if you are up for it. The paper of choice is the Sun's, so you can enter one anyway and i will get you the password for the mini league. For the fanatics out there I also have a Daily Telegraph that could do with some more participants. This pone requires more skill and effort than the current buns, as you can well imagine. So get your teams in, and lets see if we can stop the Jannetta boys running away with it this year. To enter please follow this link the Sun dream team login.

No comments: