Custom Search

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

November Bantams bender change of game

Big Al didn't book his flight in time, and won't be in the country till the 23/11/06, missing the Oldham Athletic game. So instead of crossing the Penines, I would like to propose the Brighton game at Valley Parade on the 4/11/06. It may be the smarter move, and will be cheaper, remembering Xmas is only round the corner. Which brings me onto our own Bender Squad Chrimbo bash. My suggestion is a daytime session round Skipton, moving onto either Keighley, Bingley or Bradford afterwards. The date I'am putting forward is the 16/12/06, although it can be earlier to avoid any work shindigs. Comments please.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

surrender yourself to the benders right now Bri, but i don't like to wear the mucky stained, laddered types tha you liek to wear ....., I prefer the sheer, lacy hold up types....!!!!!
you can do a lot a stuff........, like take my hubby off to germany next year, but i don't like to wear the mucky stained, laddered types tha you liek to wear............, mine are the lacy sheer hold up types, when i can be bothered to wear them!!!!

Now that I have your attention,you can do a lot a stuff...... like take my hubby off to germany next year, but my brithday (sorry, must have spent too much time on this site...meant birthday) is on the 14th December and there is no way shouty is going with the rest of the mofo's on a bener that weekend ..... without me of course, so forget all yur drink, no wmen allowed, who caffles first shit, I've booked us all for a kareoke, quiz and crisy fired chicken night..... all exept Brian that is........., I still ahven't forgiven you for that photo!!! So for all thos eof you who like to engage in conversation about world war please say aye..... all those who do not reply will be xrossed off the christmaS card list.

Anonymous said...

hey i like to wear lacy sheer hold ups for thos eof you who didn't get that the first time........., or the second time fr that matter

Anonymous said...

and Brighton sounds like a great idea.....................if your gay that is

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha he he, like the Brighton if your gay comment - nice one - I assume this is from a member of the JMF ridiculing the short far homosexual leader of the Euro knob jockies.

PS, anyone have a clue what the fecks Sam's on about?

european bri said...

I can honestly say I have never come across such appalling spelling.

Anonymous said...

"Hand me the keys you cocksucker!"