Custom Search

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Flout the Shout



Howdy y'all, Slippery T Bacon here. Over the last few weeks I've kinda got a bit tired of putting the "Slam on the Jamon", on the count of it all becoming just too damn easy. What I required was a new challenge, so I went in search of some fella who wouldn't be quite as gormless as that there Jamon. Well I found me a critter that was even easier! Goes by the name of Shouty, so I have created a new move I like to call "Flout the Shout". Even sporting a pig enhancment mask he proved no problem, hell I didn't even need to use no KY. Well back to the drawing board, I'll be seeing ya soon.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's something quite simply wrong about this picture.

Anonymous said...

There sure aint nothing right about it boy.