Custom Search

Saturday, October 14, 2006

King Bacon Banjo


I have decided to throw down the gauntlet, and challenge anybody to find a better bacon buttie than the ones served up at FrankiBs on Thornton Road. I have searched the West Yorkshire district high and low, and can find nothing to match the aforementioned bacon and mushroom with brown sauce on a brown roll. I am more than willing to sample any offerings that may be be suggested, but anyone interested in sampling my favourite, it is located about 200m on the left from four lane ends as you travel towards Bradford.


Honourable Mentions;


Basils, near Station Rd, Clayton

Cafe, off Harrogate Rd, Idle

Shelf Bakery, Halifax Rd, Shelf


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon the uncooked bacon sandwich that kept flying through shooty's legs last week could have been equally as good - if he could have stopped it!

european bri said...

Only problem is that wasnt brown sauce on his back!