Custom Search

Monday, October 23, 2006

How can this be?


In the annual bender squad fantasy football league, the unthinkable is happening. A female is winning!!! Sammy J has opened an 11 point lead over brother Lobon, but even more unbelievably has a massive 85 point lead over her concubine Shouty, and the most manly of men and hero to all, European Bri. She has done this with no transfers, and a team that includes Jason Roberts (?) and a just returning to fitness Joe Cole. This woman MUST BE STOPPED!!!! The repercussions would shake the bender squad to its very foundations!! Next thing you know the nefarious M.R.S will be demanding to come on Stag nights, and leaving us at home to look after the kids while they traipse around the continent watching football and swigging the local beers. This may just be the thin end of the edge. For myself and Shouty it may be too late to prevent the unthinkable, so my call goes out to those members left in the race. Our future rests upon your shoulders. Go forth my sons , and extinguish this threat to our very manhood. May God be with you.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah - whatever.

I just made your hit counter go over 1000 - do I get a prize?

Anonymous said...

Now I'm not gonna start rubbing it in Bri and telling the world how crap you are at football management, but behind every great 11 men, there's an even greater Sammy J.
Who the fucks Geoff by the way? Also Bri, stay out of my way for a while, I had just about forgiven you for that photo till you posted it out again!!!

european bri said...

Who the fuck is Geoff?!? I have no idea!! Do I get a prize indeed. As for your prowess in picking football players, the phrase "Spawny Trout" springs to mind. My account must have been hacked into by the Russian Mafia, and all my star players replaced by donkeys. Alternatavly, I may indeed be crap at picking dream teams. I just hope I beat that cocksucker Jamon. As for your picture I am afraid it was the best one I could find!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your input "Geoffrey"
You've been a right laugh!!