Custom Search

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Volleyball Anybody??

Now I am not sure if you aware, but the London 2012 Olympic schedule, and ticket costing went live today. Now regular perusers of this blog will be aware of my love of Womens beach Volleyball, and I was just wondering if anybody would fancy a tripo down the smoke, to watch some lycra clad lovelies bounce up and down vigourously and pat each other on the ass. Tickets start at the right on the sideline, watch the drips of sweat roll down their thighs seats, which for the preliminaries cost about £95, which is a bit pricey, if you ask me. A far more reasonable, mid way up, take a pair of binoculars seat, costs £40. The only drawbacvk being that there will be a couple of mens games in that slot, which is a little bit creepy. Tanned geezers in budgie smugglers indeed. This means it might be best to go for a last 16 tie, which is only a tenner more. I was going to suggest the final, but the cheapest tickets start at £95, although you do get to see the winners, and medal ceremony. Although to be honest, I am not that bothered. Any takers?? Cause if it's good enough for good ole George Dubya, it's good enough for me.

No comments: