Custom Search

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Killer Keisters


Guten tag ass fans. This week we pay homage to stockings and suspenders. A timeless classic, this look has been heating up the male population since they can into existence. Above is the ageless look of a fine booty, framed by stockings and a basque. I don't know why you are looking in the mirror sweetie, becayse you look damn fine from where I am sitting. Below we have one minus the stockings, but I do like the sheer panties.


Too round out this weeks batch is another classic pose, that to be honest, doesn't really require any of my musings.


Now the picture above was supposed to be this weeks gratuitous ass picture, but I felt I was cheating you, my regular readers, as to be fair, it is only really 2/3 of a keister. So enjoy a Brucie bonus.

No comments: