Custom Search

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Saint Pats Round Wilsden


I am going to be leaving my woolies at home and taking in St Patricks round the backwoods of Wilsden on Saturday. Bender Squad members Crespo, Mercenary and Shouty have answered the call, but it will be steady as she goes, due Mothers Day falling the day after. We will be dodging inbreds down the Villager, and we might even go local and chase a few sheep at last orders. Rumour has it that little seen squad legend Jamon may be making an appearance, and that leprechauns will be providing the entertainment. B'gosh and B'gorra.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't bother chasing those blessed sheep Brian, they're too quick, i hoped to take lessons off the tiffin folk but no one came to the rescue so I'll join you n sink a few in the name o saint paddy......where you all meeting again jst incase shouty has to babysit!!!!

european bri said...

I reckon you may be an agent of the evil MRS