Custom Search

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Mallcy Turns 40

Had to keep this one quiet, as last night there was a surprise birthday party to celebrate old school legend Malster's 40th birthday. it was the first time a lot of us had got together, and I think his M.R.S. agent Little Miss Sunshine pulled it off, as he was genuinely not prepared for a house full when he got back from the boozer. The night was going well, much beer, champagne and slippery nipple was drunk. Having not seen Mallcy for a while, we were in the middle of telling each other how we should get together more often, and telling each other how much we loved each other in a butch, manly kind of way, when someone spotted we might be getting a little bit to special......


Unfortunately that person happened to be the aforementioned Miss Sunshine, and let me tell you, she was having nobody getting that close and personal with her beloved Mallcy in her own house, so before I knew what was happening.....

My night was being rudely curtailed as I was tossed from the premises! The evil M.R.S. strike again. I didn't get many pictures of the nights events, but I will post them on the galleries site, along with an updated rouges gallery of Mean Repressive Spouses at www.bendersquad.smugmug.com for you to familiarise your selves with more agents of this evil organization.

No comments: