Custom Search

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

McOdyssey...with a Twist

G'Day McSpotters, are we ready for this weeks edition of "Where's McEuro????" Well this week we are not having one. But hold on a McSecond, my little McCuddly fella's, it is only because I have a one off surprise. This week, to try and throw McUndercover brother and the McMercanary off the scent, this weeks poseur is in fact........



WWWWWhhhhheeeerrrreee'sssss MMMMMccccEEElllsssttteeerrrrrr????



Don't worry McSpotters, normal service will be McResumed next week, when my beaming handsome face will be outside a MaccyDs somewhere in the world. This has not been an attempted coup by the evil M.R.S. either, in fact if you are able to zoom in, you will see I have caught her pulling a goofball face. This weeks prize stands at a solitary pound. Good McLuck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this one.........Definately GUESELEY!!?? Or maybe not??!!