Custom Search

Monday, March 12, 2007

Green Fatigue

This green nonsense is getting beyond a joke. Anybody would think the ecological balance is about to be tipped this Thursday evening, and we are all going to go up in a puff of smoke according to these clown politicians. The Tories are now starting to muscle in on the act, suggesting we pay fuel excise on flights, and everybody in the UK should be rationed to one flight a year. Can't see our footie teams getting to far in the Champions League then, eh Mr Cameron. Old Gordon B was not to be out done though, saying his aim was that all new homes Carbon Neutral, ie a cave, and introducing the light bulb police, to arrest anybody not using energy efficient ones. I made the last one up, but it wouldn't surprise me at this rate if it did become law. So between the road pricing and flight taxes, I may just be able to get away for a weeks camping down Shipley Glen then. But wait a minute, didn't I read about a Labour MP who claimed car travelling expenses for 60,000 miles? Hasn't Tony and Cherie enjoyed a sojourn to Florida recently? I don't know where super Dave got too, but I am pretty sure it was not Morecombe, and how many air miles has uber-twat Al Gore racked up promoting his green propaganda movie? And another thing, what qualifies these dick heads to spout off like this? I don't believe any of the MoFos are scientists? Yes I think we should cut down on waste, yes we should be looking at alternative energy sources, but come on fella's, practise what you preach. And why does every solution these people come up with mean more taxes? We are paying out more tax pounds than ever, and I am sorry, nothing appears to have improved, in fact it has got worse.

No comments: