Custom Search

Saturday, March 24, 2007

McMercenary Prevails Again


The Mercenary, yet again, correctly McSpotted my McLocation to win the two pound on offer. I was in McMunster, Germany. That is not the only reason for this posting. McOdyssey has proved to be a popular section on my blog, but I am beginning to run out of pictures to post.

DO NOT BE ALARMED

Having said that, I still have enough to continue on for perhaps another three months or so, but I am wanting to open the McOdyssey challenge to everybody, as some of the remaining photos I have are very easy to guess. If you have any, or want to take any pictures of yourselves outside the golden arches, please post them to me and I will use them. Don't worry, I will pay out any money that is won, compliant with the rules of course. If you want to send me any and haven't got my regular e-mail address, send them to europeanbri at hotmail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are the 2 big birds from Tiffin USA?
Its just cos they look like lesbians/lovers/sisters!! (all 3)

Anonymous said...

I thought this was another 'Where's McEuro'! My guess was going to be 'the clevage of the stunner in the red!'

Anonymous said...

Very good McPoint!!
She's certainly a stunner!!
If it wasn't for her right cleavage resembling McEuro, Id fancy a piece myself!!

Anonymous said...

I was looking for the plank between her legs,Obviously he forgot to srap 1 to his feet