Custom Search

Monday, March 05, 2007

Mighty Bantams Ticket Pledge

This weekend saw the Mighty Bantams slip into the relegation places. This does not seem the most opportune moment to be sending out pledges for next years season tickets, but I think I will be signing up for one. I know Crespo already has, and El Grande Queso was also considering. I know not all of the bender Squad are city fans, but for those of us who who are long suffering fans, I believe this is a bargain. At £138 you do not need to attend every game, as myself and the boy cannot due to work commitments, and it will help ensure the team continue to exist. The requirement is 10,000 returned pledges to sign up for the offer, approximately 5,500 have already signed up. The forms need to be returned by the end of March.

No comments: