Custom Search

Monday, January 04, 2010

Under the Weather

I have come down with a life threatening dose of man flu. This is my excuse for not posting to much lately, as I have been putting together my last will and testament. Please find below my review of the decade in Benders, I hope you enjoy, as it took some doing, particularly as I am not well. Looking forward, as long as I make a miraculous recovery, I will post a review of what 2010 holds in store, and have made a New years pledge to be more active on the blog, as I appreciate I have not been too prolific as of late. I aim to resurrect old threads such as Away Days, and Gender or Bender, and actually have some ideas for other postings. I know it's a bit late, but hears to a good New Year, and let's hope we continue to have as much fun as we have had over the last ten years.

No comments: