Custom Search

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Is it All That??

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the must have game of the last year. Shops opened at midnight for it, it shifted millions of units (at £50 a pop) and the good Doctor Shotgun even booked off three days from work to play it. With this kind of hyperbole, I was eager to try it out on my shiny new PS3. But I have to confess to being a bit under whelmed. Was I expecting to much? More than likely. It is a good game, no doubt, but I was kind of bored after about three hours. A bit samey for my liking. Of course the fact that I was shredded like mozzarella cheese on the online multi player mode by sharp shooting ten year old, may have soured my enjoyment. The little blighter seemed to come out of nowhere, time and again, to make mincemeat of this ponder some 42 year old. Bring back Asteroids, say I.

Next week I shall be reporting on how my keister has been whipped playing FIFA 10. The local bowling green beckons I fear.

No comments: