Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Shrimps vs Bantams


Friday the 12th of October is the next away game myself, Crespo, Dazzler and Mossy are taking off for, setting off in the early afternoon to sample the joys(?) that Morecambe has to offer. Crespo might have a spot left in his car, or alternatively anyone else up for it can be met on arrival. Some of us are working the next day, so we will be trying not to go mental, but these things have a tendency to get out of hand. I wonder if they will have fish pie? Mmmmmmm pie.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Earliest I can get off work might only be 4pm, but Im working on it!!

Still one place up for grabs, though I do advise a gas mask, going by Euro's smelly shitty arse on the way back from Lincoln....Dirrrrty bastardo!

european bri said...

4 P.M.??????? Have you never heard of chucking a sickie?

Anonymous said...

3pm
Best I can do...we'll set off as soon as I finish work!!