Custom Search

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

It Be McTuesday


YYaaaaargghhh ye vinegary breasted barrell rubbers, again me McOdyssey was beyond yer pitiful intelligence. I be fornicating me fries in McColne, on the Yorks/Lancs border in northern England. If I be right, this be meanin' this weeks doubloon total be four. i be settin' sail for the Oktoberfest, so if any of ye' soap dodgin' blow hards be guessin' right, I be payin' out on me return, if that is ye can guess;


"WWWWWhere be McEuro?????

6 comments:

Aki said...

Blackpool?

Anonymous said...

Sunny Skeggy??

Anonymous said...

McCleethorpes , me thinks

european bri said...

Yarggh!! I indeed be greasin' me inards in McSkegness. Curse that Borlando Gloom lookylike to Davey Joneses locker!

Anonymous said...

Bollox it was a toss up between skeggy and the home of gimsby town f.c but as McCrespo had chose Skeggy i picked the other one. never mind I will guess that next weeks is ...............
Mc Munchen , Germany, have a stien or 2 for me boys

Anonymous said...

Meant Grimsby town FC by the way.