Custom Search

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Mmmmmmm....Meatballs.......

My love of burgers is well known, but, believe it or not, there is one thing I love to scarf even more....Meatballs. I love them with pasta, spaghetti, on their own, with ice cream, you name it I will munch a meatball with just about anything, but I particularly love these greasy delights in sandwich form, namely the sub variety. Now I love these green and pleasant lands, but places that sell Meatball Subs are pretty limited, in fact outside of Subway I have yet to encounter anywhere in Blighty that does. Until now. At first I thought it was a mirage, in fact I thought I was dreaming, when I sped past a MacD's poster on bus shelter, advertising something called the Meatball Melt. I searched the Internet when I arrived home, but found nothing pertaining to this meatball vision I had seen. But tonight I have seen another one, claiming they can be bought for £1.99 on Fridays. Hurrah! Has anybody else seen, or even better sampled one of these babies? Please let me know if I am in for grease heaven, or am I to be bitterly disappointed, and forced to scamper back to Subway with my tail between my legs. And yes, I do realise it won't look anything like the picture.

Oh yes, on the subject of MaccyD's................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subways, MacDonalds, Meatballs & Guiness. Is it just me or can anyone else see a pattern forming here...
Look on the positive side though maybe there's a book in it: McEuro's Guide to the Fuller Figure (The 'B' Plan Diet)!