Custom Search

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Killer Keisters

I was just scrolling down my recent posts, and was quite taken with the pert posterior I posted a few days back to break up the football chat. I liked it. And it just so happens I have been pondering a weekly posting that is both lazy, and features a picture, to take the place place of the long ceased "Battle of the Brews" campaign. So in honour of the part of the female anatomy that most floats my boat, welcome to the inaugural "Killer Keisters" thread. It fits perfectly, as there is an unlimited source of material, and all it requires is a picture and a glib remark. The honour of the first "Double K" award goes to super Scarlett Johansson, whose ass shake makes ultra dull Iron man 2 just about watchable. The only word I can think of to describe its magnificence is "MUCHOS!!"

No comments: