Custom Search

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Ye be McStumped

Yarrgghh ye mollusc brained dunder heads, none of ye could McGuess where I be last week, even though I be leavin' plenty of McClues. McGsterr be comin' closest, as he did indeed gues that I be in Kentucky. I figure the McBourbon clue set him on his way, as I was indeed in Kentucky. The other McScraps to be had was the fact I be fryin' as in Kentucky Fried Chicken, and t'other be in me greatest trip, as in Muhammed "The Greatest" Ali, whose hometown of McLouisville I be weighing McAnchor. So this week not one but two doubloons be at stake, as I set sail for my next desdtination. This place not be easy to find, though I be visiting twice, first as six then as two, but it be a fine place to McWater ones thirst, and a fine port to boost. The McToilets smell fine, and the local wenches smell finer and it be McFamous for many things, yet one stands tall from the McRest. Me feeling is I will be McVisiting again, but it won't be as me main reason to go. It be a long way from the McWorst place I McBeen...

Where be MMMMMcEEEurooooo????????




No comments: