Custom Search

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fadge or Vadge??

I have laid low on this subject over the last week or two, as after being shouted down by a bunch of in bred half wits in the City Vaults, I began to truly question whether I was actually in the wrong. Could these Yorkshire Hill Billys actually be right? Could a "Fadge" actually be the correct slang for a punanni, and not as I had previously thought an Irish potato cake?? Even Big JohnnyM had changed his tune, and departed to the fadge side. But I refuse to give up without a fight. El Grande Queso put me on the straight and narrow. "It's always been vadge!" he said, "What the fuck are those idiots on about?" And I agree. All the evidence points in my favour, yet I was cow towed by a bunch of people drinking in Bradford town centre, epicentre of the clueless. To try and iron out, once and for all who is right, I have stuck a poll in the bar to the left. Will the flat cap and whippet brigade prove correct? Or shall the well travelled men of the world put them in their place? Can we both be wrong, and be called out as being a bunch if illiterate heathens? Cast your vote, as only time will tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its always vadge as its short for vagina, your mates are feckin idiots Bri