Custom Search

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Pit Stop

Sat here waiting for the boy to pick us up in a cab, so I thought I would check in. My binge drinking session got off to a fine start, me, big JohnnyM and G-Spot getting the weekend off to a very civilised start. I got some mucho spicy Chinese noodles on my way home, and was assaulted by the nastiest bout of indigestion I have ever had at about five o'clock this morning. I chugged a pint of milk, but some chiller sauce must have got stuck on me old clacker, as I sat there with a burning throat. Now that I think about it, there is a super spicy spring roll left in the fridge, so I am off to scarfe it. City are playing one of the worse teams in our league this aft, so we will probably lose, although I hope KingBaz smacks in a hat trick. Come on City!!

Win or lose, we shall booze...............

No comments: