Custom Search

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Bantams 1 Stags 2

Well what can I say? I pointed out before heading off to the game, that seeing as Mansfield were in the bottom two that we would probably lose. And hey Presto, we did. Apart from Conlon, we were garbage. It was made worse by the group of half wits sat behind me, that blamed big Baz for everything. A set of dickheads as the like I have never seen. And to compound things, guess who needed a whizz just as we scored. That's right the Ikester. So I missed our only goal as Big Baz, apparently, leaped salmon like to nod in his second goal in successive matches. Anyway that's all I have time for at the moment, as I am continuing my binge drinking splurge at the Fleece in Cullingworth with Big Frank, stopping off for a MaccyD's on the way. Life is good.

No comments: