Custom Search

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

I have been tied up over the Easter hols, and to be honest, Jack shit has been happening. It has been butt fuck cold, and everyone seems to be skint, although myself, Shouty and Crespo have rustled up enough cash to go for a few beers after City tomorrow. Whilst on the subject of the Mighty Bantams, me and Crespo, as well as Clogs and Young Gaz were playing five a side today, and when we got there all the City players who didn't feature in Saturdays game were all there training in the slot before us. Crespo tried to stroke Stuart McCalls Willy, but the Chilean proved to elusive for our hungover hero. It did not stop him asking McCall if there was a spot for him tomorrow. Not on today's performance, matey. Unlike myself, who will be wearing the number 9 shirt up front against Chesterfield tomorrow. Well I look a little bit like Big Baz anyway. A Mini Baz, if you will. Sorry to get side tracked, but the Wedding Crashers has just come on the telly. Am I the only person who thinks Will Ferrell is a one trick pony who, lets be honest, was never really that funny?

No comments: