Custom Search

Thursday, March 13, 2008

An Act of Defiance

I am lucky enough to have the whole weekend off for a change, and to celebrate, I aim to indulge a spot of binge drinking. So Fuck You Gordon Brown and your band of namby pamby do gooder pals, and an even bigger Fuck You to the BMA, who I believe I pay for through my national insurance contributions. But the biggest Fuck You, I reserve for a group called Alcohol Concern, a bunch of busy body arseholes, who would love nothing better than to dictate to a hard working stiff like myself, on how to run my life. These are the clowns who called for an across the board 10% rise in the price of booze, to cut "alcohol-related mortality by up to 37%." You may have seen the self satisfied chairman, or whatever he was, gobbing off on the news prior to the budget about how we all are unable to decide for ourselves what is good for us, and that the demon drink should be taxed into oblivion. Where is a Skunk crazed chav when you need him? I don't often condone violence, but God I wanted to kick this prick right in his sanctimonious trousers. If there was ever a fella in need of a night on the lash, he was it. Starting the 7th of April, they are even having an alcohol awareness week. In honour of this week, I wholeheartedly intend to try and drink my self daft every day. If you think I am exaggerating, visit the website here. You couldn't make this shit up. So starting tomorrow night, a few of us are to get together to stick it to "the man", and drink enough beer, that the tax on it will feed and keep a chav family of eight for a week. I am sure if we put our heads together we can come up with a national binge drinking day. Hang on a minute, I think there already is one. I think its called St Patricks Day.

No comments: