Custom Search

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This Ones for the Skidmeister

Our old chum skidley is not the most computer literate of the squad, and has been wanting to see the picture I put together when I did the "Split Head or Split Arse" post. He has been unable to fathom out how to bring this up using the archive section, so I have decided to re-run the original posting;

You may remember this chap . Yep, it's Skidley. No I am not sure what he's doing either. In fact I would hate to hazard a guess! Anyhow, after last weeks post more evidence has come to light concerning the issue of splithead or splitarse? I appreciate the previous photo's appeared to leave no doubt, but after a little more digging around I have unearthed what would seem to the final nail in the coffin of doubt.




No comments: