Custom Search

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ho Hum...it's almost Comic Relief time...

Is there anything more pointless than comic relief?? A bunch of unfunny has beens badgering us to give up our hard earned, while they hope to resurrect their flagging careers is not my idea of fun. I would also take their holier than thou stance on world poverty more seriously, if most of them didn't prostitute themselves in commercials for evil corporate behemoths such as Sainsburys and Tescos. Yes that means you Lenny bloody Henry and that twat Jamie Oliver. You really want to alleviate third world poverty? Then why don't you speak up against the company's who pay slave wages in the developing world. Oh I forgot, you are too busy topping up your own bank accounts advertising for these corporations. Don't get me wrong, I feel for all the suffering in Africa, but until the international community takes on the tin pot dictators and blood thirsty war lords, my money is staying in my pocket. So you can take your unfunny celebrity love fest, and that buffoon Billy Connolly prancing around somewhere in the buff, and stick it up your keister!

No comments: