Custom Search

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

McOdyssey Back at a Quid

For the second week running, McOdyssey "Where's McEuro???", was correctly picked, this time by the Mercenary. If you are in the pub tomorrow £4 will be waiting. It was correctly guessed that I was Nice in Nice, on the southern coast of France. Well my little McSpotters, it appears we are getting a little large for our boots, so this week is a sterner challenge. There is no address above the door, and the name of the mystery location can not be seen in reverse, or reflected off the windows. So if we are all McReady;



"WHERE'S McEURO????????"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its Amsterdam,sorry I can not give my name as I am working undercover.I think you owe me £5 now with the Weymouth guess !

european bri said...

Undercover Brother, you truly are the Big Mac of McOdyssey. So far i have only eliminated prince Charles from my list of what your true McId may be. unfortunatley rules stipulate the McPrize cannot go to anonymous entrants. So once again i can only McSalute your McSpotting skills.

Anonymous said...

That was one of the easiest yet!
I'm begining to think that a certain Mr Euro is entering his own competitions these days as 'anonymous' to save on prize money...