Custom Search

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Turd Burglars Triumph by Two

Yet again the wayward finishing in front of goals put paid to the heroic Elite, as the JMF held on for grim death to prevail by two goals. Yet again we gave the shirt lifters a massive head start, conceding seven for no reply in the first quarter of an hour, despite raining shots on the nefarious JMF goals. The finger cannot this week be pointed at Shotgun, as I have step forward and accept my own woeful shooting display. Two Scoops was also out of sorts, King Dave reckons he'd been smoking the green. Luklear's rehabilitation also seems complete, and I am beginning to wonder if he is more comfortable batting for the other side. I have my suspicions that the Jet also prefers the limp wristed company of the MoFo, as he was shit last week when he played foe us, and the mercenary proved to be unbeatable between the sticks. Bunch of wankers.

2007 Season
  • JMF wins - 6
  • Euro Elite - 2
  • Draws - 0

No comments: