Custom Search

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Anybody Have a Hangover Cure?????


No, not drinking is not an option. Went down the George on Friday with the usual suspects, and had a bit of a session. Two Scoops even showed up for a few beers. Everything was hunky dory, till this morning. I have been levelled by a hangover from hell till now. It wasn't the worse I ever had, but fuck me it wasn't good. What I want to know, is there any helpful tips out there? I don't expect a miracle cure, but any any hints as to ways of decreasing their likelihood/severity would more than welcome. And whats with getting a boner when your hungover? It is really annoying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

DONT DRINK !!

european bri said...

Yes Mother Theresa....

Anonymous said...

3 resolve xtras in a pint of h20,2 blt's and a blowjob!.brand new.

european bri said...

Hmmm...That'll sort out the boner problem...