Custom Search

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Town vs City

Crespo is arranging an outing to watch the Terriers play the Bantams. Shouty and Funky are up for it, and I am considering it myself. City's season is fast disappearing down the toilet, and there is a strong possibility we could be watching division two football next season. Our best players have moved on, either permanently or on loan, and most of the loan players we have are due to return to their own clubs immanently. In fact I might take my boots, you never know. Alas, the terriers look safe, and it would be typical of us to get relegated at the same time as those cock suckers Leeds United. Lets hope the revival starts here. We are also taking in the Scunthorpe game on the 31st of March, which City will somehow contrive to defeat the league leaders, and then lose the week after to the bottom of the table. Don't forget the Town game is a noon kick off.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super, Super Leeds
Super, Super Leeds
Super, Super Leeds
Super Leeds United

Anonymous said...

Don't look at me!
I've been to see Leeds this season and I know they are far from super!

Anonymous said...

Judging this seasons performance should it not be
Stupor Leeds United?