Custom Search

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cold Turkey

Sorry about the lack of of action on the here web thingy over the last few weeks. I have fallen prey to CoD: Modern warfare 2, and have neglected my musings for far too long. I hope too have broken it's spell over me, and will be pulling my finger out, as over the next few weeks plenty looks to be in the offing. I aim to resurrect the Good Friday Bender, which has fallen by the way side over the last few years, and not long after, we don our wrist bands, and take off back to the Fatherland to support Der Lowen. We have a good squad this time round, at the last count 12. This is all a precursor to the 2010 World Cup, which will hopefully coincide with a glorious summer. Heaven knows we are due one. rest assured, I have removed my thumb from my arse, and will be devoting more time to Bender Squad doings.

No comments: