Custom Search

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Happy Feet Dances to Victory

Sorry about the delay in this weeks gripping account of the doings down the Wood, but I have been wrestling with my new mobile phone, which is currently making me feel like a numb 42 year old. Any way I digress. The two sides were a hastily put together affair, thanks too loads of drop outs. Just to show the gratitude I receive for busting my arse making sure we have ten players, both Clogs and Luklear griped about how unfair the sides were! You just can't win.

The game itself was probably the tightest of the year, and it was all square with five minutes to go. But the one thing the nefarious JMF had to it's advantage was the Human Dynamo, aka Happy Feet. Combine this with Mercenary's heel injury, and it was too much for the valiant Euro Boys to hold out. The gaps were to great in our defence, and the tireless Happy set one up and scored another to cap a two goal victory. The bastard. Anyway that's all I can say, as Get Carter is on the box, and it's got to the bit where Britt Ekland is having a right good wank, so I have completely lost my train of thought.

JMF- Child Catcher, Crespo, Funky, Luklear War and Happy Feet

EURO E- Euro Bri, Clogs, Shouty, The Mecenary and Big Phil

2010 Season

JMF wins - 7


Euro Elite - 6


Draws - 0

No comments: