Custom Search

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Bit Late

I nearly forgot to post this update, from the game last week. It concerns an update that was missed to the race for Le Maillott Jaune 2010. It has been brought to my attention that brother Queso earned himself a brace the other week, when he took a drunken stumble out the door of the Villager. Graham happened to witness his fall, and after watching him struggle to get to his feet, went to his aid. He picked him up and passed him drink commenting "That at least you didn't spill any!" to which Queso looked at him and said"Didn't fooking want it anyway", and threw it away, a double has been awarded. I also earned a a point last week at the City match, when after watching one punt too many stood up and shouted "I have had enough of this shite, I am off to the pub! Who is with me?" Of course no one was, and I was forced to trudge off to the pub on my own. I would have looked more stupid if I had stayed. The day is documented on my gallery site here. I have just got a new camera, and decided to take it for a test run. It is the usual assortment of pics taken in the pub, but what the hell, I haven't used my site for ages.

Updated standings;

  1. Trigger 10 points
  2. Crespo 8 points
  3. Charlie Child Catcher 7 points
  4. Euro Bri 7 points
  5. El Grande Queso 6 points
  6. Gareeeeeee 4 points
  7. Mikey D 3 Points
  8. John the Don 2 points
  9. San 1 Point
  10. Shotuy 1 point

No comments: