Custom Search

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Stewards Enquiry

You may have noticed that there has been no postings declaring the winner of the first semi final of "The Battle of the Brews." The reason is, after several complaints, that final tally is thought to have been rigged. I have been approached by a number of members who believe that a certain bespectacled lover of kolsch, has been using under hand methods to stuff the ballot in favour of his beloved brew. I have taken this under advise, and find that this has indeed been the case. How do I know? Because he told me. So I am left with no other choice than to declare the tally for kolsch void, and declare that Guinness is the beer that will be going through to the final. Sorry Shouty, The Unelected President for Life, ie moi, has decreed it so.

No comments: