Custom Search

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

MMMMMcFlurrys


Driving around and about over the last month or two, I have been dismayed by the lack of guest McFlurry flavours at MaccyD's. Until a week ago, when they launched the McCornetto range, just in time to coincide with the late arrival of summer. Not one, not two but three varieties are available. Strawberry, Mint Choc and Chocolate Chip are the ones that arte available, and I went for the Choc Chip flavour. It was excellent. Crunchy wafer bits, smooth creamy chocolate sauce mixed with chunks of choc. MMMmmmmmm. But i do have one question, that I hadn't thought of till the Elster mentioned it. Why is McFlurry ice cream the coldest in the known universe? It always gives the Ikester brain freeze. I have decided to award it a place in my top five flavours, although it is no match for the mighty McMunchie.

No comments: