Custom Search

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

A Toast to TSV

Sorry to go on about Der Lowen so much, but with the weather, yes it is raining again, being so shite, there is not much going on. I hope you liked the shirts section I did last night, and would like to explain why I did not make such a big deal about the Mighty Bantams new away kit. The answer is quite simple. It was modelled by Wayne Jacobs. Any how, I have had a response from Crespo, who likes the new 1860 kit, and will be canvassing the Shoutster for his opinion at five a side tonight. If anyone else desires any TSV garb, please let me know, and we can split the delivery costs, which aren't cheap. It doesn't have to be just the shirt either. I still can't find the club Lederhosen, but the sell all sorts of stuff, from groovy caps right through to flip flops, but the best item has to be this little beauty. I am seriously thinking of getting one;






No comments: