Custom Search

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Woooo Hoooo!!

I won!! A free flight to any Jet2 destination no less. So people do actually win competetions on the internet, who'd have thunk it. There is one small catch though. The Elster cottoned on th the fact I had won, and has dibs on being my travel companion when I decide where to visit, so no Bender trip this time. BOOOOOOOO!! But what the hey, me, Shouty and the Boy are off toGermany to see TSV in April so it's not all bad news. We have found a cheap and cheerful spot in Cologne near the Cathedral, and will be drinking Kolsh till it comes out of our ears. When i get back from the USA in June, we will have a get together to figure out a plan of attack for our European road trip sometime in September. I fancy an overnight stop in Luxembourg and Innsbruk, whilst El Grande Queso has his heart set on a day or two by the Italian lakes.

No comments: