Custom Search

Monday, February 11, 2008

Pretty Vacant

Another Bender Squad member passes 40, and I have just about recovered from the festivities. We kicked off round Bradford city centre around lunchtime, and after a few more sherberts after the match, it was off to Guiseppes Back Yard, for meatballs, pizza, garlic bread and Peroni's. After being politly told to keep the noise down in the Hare and Hounds, we staggered off to the Prune Park Inn, where all the bar staff laughed at Shouty for his performance the previous weekend. At last orders, Tony Helmet invited us back to his gaff, for a vodka binge, to finish off his 40th birthday celebrations. I finally manged to dodge Crespo and Shouty to finally leave around five thirty in the morning, heading to my parents house just up the road, because I had spent all my dosh, and couldn't afford to get home. I surfaced around three o'clock the next afternoon, emerging from a cloud of garlicy beer farts, to settle on the sofa for the duration. Of course the day went by in double quick time, and before you could say "I am to old for this shit", it was 7:45 Monday morning and time for work. Bolloxs.

No comments: