Custom Search

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Last Gasper Sinks TSV

The dream is over. Bayerns Franck Riberry slotted a no doubt dubious penalty in the last minute of extra time, to down the brave boys in blue. Wankers. With them currently lying in seventh in the league, the season hangs in the balance. There is also no news on the Monchengladbach times and date. But it is not all bad news. Inspired by young Crespo, I too scoured ebay in search of Der Lowen attire. They still had his super groovy Nike away shirt, in XL, but I fancied something different. Then I saw it. But with it being Friday night I was pissed, and after trying to navigate the payment section on ebay for about an hour, I gave up. After sobering up the next day, and being of soundish mind, I tried again and was successful. It arrived today, and can be seen below:



Aren't I the bobby dazzler? It is a Toffs retro shirt from the 1960's, it cost £12.99, and for your information Crespo, it is sized as medium. So there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Medium? like fcuk it is, i've seen the amount of meatball marinaras you shove down your neck. Airbrushed more like.
Jonesy(Castleford coal miner)