Custom Search

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Skint

Well I should be out on the tiles in Nottingham at this moment in time, but fate has dictated that instead I am sat in front of my PC, killing time. Pay day is Tuesday, and my pockets are currently empty, a situation shared with the Shoutster and Crespo, which put paid to our plans to watch the Mighty Bantams take on Notts County. And to top it all they won 3-1. So instead of football, beer and Hooters, I am sat hoping my lottery numbers come up. C'est la vie. On bright spot is that when I do get paid on Tuesday, City play host to Rotherham. Crespo can't make it, so El Grande Queso is making a rare mid week p.a., so I will be more than likely working with a hangover on Wednesday. I am keeping away from the Tequila though, and as far as I know it isn't anybodies birthday, so I shouldn't be puking in any parks the next day, as was the case last night game. TSV played on Friday and drew 0-0 with Koln. They have dropped to sixth in the table, but have not lost touch. Elster has just come in and given me a gob full. Apparently after being on the lash with G-Spot last night, I came home and jumped into bed kicking the Elster out in the process, and then refusing to budge. I have no recollection of this, so it must have been a pretty good night.

No comments: