Custom Search

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Crespo Dazzler


Not to be out done by my bonny TSV Havana cap, the boy Crespo has been surfing ebay, looking for a shirt. The current Kappa kit isn't much to any of our liking, and it has taken him a couple of months to find this shirt, we don't know from which season, and it is an away kit, but it is pretty damn cool all the same. He said he had got the last medium sized one, and then looked at me, and said not to worry, there were plenty of extra large ones left. The cheeky scamp. Its not my fault white makes me look big. On a less upbeat note, the Right Honourable Shoutster has mislaid his wristband, and is considering ordering a new one. The numb nuts. Anyhow, he is thinking of ordering a new one from the official website, so I might split the shipping with him, and pick up some new gear as well, after all there is a sale on. Anyway for the ladies, this is Crespo showing off his new acquisition.

No comments: