Custom Search

Thursday, January 24, 2008

McLovely

I have recently been trying to improve my diet, cutting down on sugary stuff and junk food, but that was all shot to shit when MaccyD's released their latest guest McFlurry, a Munchies one. I hadn't seen these little bad boys for ages, and as I always had a soft spot fer 'em (both Munchies and McFlurrys), temptation got the better of me, and boy I am glad it did! It was marvellous, bits of crispy bisquit, chewy chocolate and toffee, mixed up with fluffy ice cream like stuff. I know it is laced with loads of sugar, and probably laden with that hydrogenated trans fat whatcha' macallit and that each tub probably knocks about ten minutes off my life, but damn it was good. I thought the chocolate orange one at Chrimbo would take some beating, but this kicked it's arse. Of course not all McFlurry experiments have been a success, the Creme Egg one was particularly gruesome, and it got me to thinking "Which ones I'd like to see in the future?" So if anybody in a position of influence at McDonalds is tossing it off at work, and stumbles across my humble blog, listen up. Toblerone, Nestle Crunch, Reeses Peanut Butter and for the really old out there, Texan Bar flavours would tempt me up your drive through. Please avoid Turkish Delight and Spam varieties. Cheers.

Top Five McFlurry Combo's
  1. Munchies
  2. Terrys Chocolate Orange
  3. Flake
  4. Crunchie
  5. Rolo

No comments: