Custom Search

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bon Voyage Dangerous Pete

So it is farewell for at least the next twelve months to Dangerous Pete, the Co-Op will seem a lot less colourful. It was a good turn out at the Wilsden conservative club, it was nice to see all the Skipton buccaneers again, but my recollections are all a little bit hazy, as me, Shouty and Crespo celebrated the Mighty Bantams earlier victory, with perhaps a little to much gusto. After shellacking several Warsteiners down at Fanny's Ale House in Saltaire, we were pretty greased on arrival. It was good to see a lot of old friends, who I should make a point of seeing more, but myself and Crespo had to leave Shouty to fly the flag as we were both working the next day (believe me, it was not fun waking up the morning after), and to be honest I was toast. I still have no recollection of how I made it from Wilsden to Clayton, but judging by the amount of money I had left in the morning, it wasn't cheap. The rest ended up at Justine's and Ian's, the pictures posted by Danielle on Facebook lead me to believe it was a rather messy affair. So its off to broaden horizons for the hairy one, and his cleaner shaven bro, good luck, and I hope you have a ball.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

unfortunately I couldn't make it to see Pete off but never one to shirk a farewell think I will try and catch him in The Land of Smiles before he moves on . I beleive he is in Thailand for the month of which I will be there for 2 weeks so will try and catch him there for an exotic beer or 2. Of course photos will be provided should I be able to find him and keep him from the temptation of massage parlours and gogo bars.